Cargill established a presence in Australia in 1967 and has continued to grow and invest in the Australian agriculture and food industries. Its main business operations include: grain and oilseed origination, storage and handling; oilseed and malt barley processing and vegetable oil refining; marketing of agricultural commodities in both the domestic market and for export; procuring food and feed items primarily for the Japanese and South East Asian markets through our Toshoku business. Cargill also has investments in separately managed joint ventures in Australia: with a minority ownership in Allied Mills (flour milling) and equal holding in Teys Australia (beef).
- Cargill Australia required Fume Extraction solutions from Australian Dust Control.
- The first welding fume extraction system for their maintenance workshop included 1 x articulated arm with a Centrifugal extraction fan and galvanised steel ductwork.
The second fume extraction system for their Process Testing Lab included 3 x suction inlets with a centrifugal fan, glavanised steel ductwork.
Both systems were designed, supplied & installed by Australian Dust Control. Key features of Cargill’s Systems include:
- Certified Australian Made therefore ensuring superior quality of all components.
- Robust galvanised steel ductwork.
- Low maintenance therefore streamlining production.
- Energy efficient resulting in power cost savings.
- Local expert technical support and spare parts available.
- Electrical Control Panel: Australian Made
- Australian Dust Control designs energy efficient Fume Extraction Systems with filtration and odour control.
- The flexibility of our designs enables them to be tailored to the specific needs of every customer across a wide range of industries.
- Within Australian Dust Control’s comprehensive range of fume extraction systems are Articulated Arms that are suitable for many of applications. The Articulated Arms are generally mounted by a wall bracket and have a range of 2 to 6 metres in radius. They are fitted with capture hoods which will extract fumes or dust.